HDip Refresher Menu
APPLICATIONS FOR 2012 ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED
The International Institute for Tax & Finance are proud to announce the addition of a 6 week HDip Tax/ HDip Tax Refresher course.
What is the purpose of this course? The purpose is two-fold:
- Aimed at people who require knowledge of tax but do not have the time to do a full HDip Tax;
- Aimed at people who have completed the HDip Tax in the last 15 years. This refresher will bring past HDip Tax students up to date & current.
This course takes the standard HDip Tax curriculum (Please visit the HDip Tax Website for more detail on its curriculum) and focuses on the key areas in tax that have been affected by change in the past 5 years.
The lecturers will be paying particular attention to the following:
- Review of HDip Tax material
- Updates on Tax Law
- Income Tax
- New Tax Administration Bill
- Who and what is SARS – an update on SARS as an organization and where they stand in terms of a global perspective
- Corporate Tax Governance
- Taxpayers’ Remedies
- Latest Tax Cases/ Judgments
- Founders Hill
- Commencement date: 12 March 2012
- Application Deadline: 01 March 2012
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- Format: 12 lectures @ 2 (2 hour) lectures per week (via our online classroom)
- Cost: R 8995.00
Complete the form for your inquiry about HDip Refresher Course: