Applications for the Advanced Diploma in Tax Procedural Law program are now being accepted by IITF.
COURSE DATES & DURATION
This course is a full academic year Post Graduate course.
The course starts in the first week of April – The full curriculum will be sent to you on completion of application.
* Please note that the IITF have the right to change the timing of this course, as long as they remain in line with the requirements of the necessary accreditation authorities.
- This is a distance learning course. All notes and lecture material will be made available via the internet;
- A short assignment must be completed after each section;
- LIVE lectures will be conducted on the internet via our Online classroom every week;
- An exam will be written after each module.
- New Tax Administration Act (as per amendments)
- Taxpayer rights and the Constitution;
- Introduction to Tax Administration in South Africa;
- The SARS Act and its importance in policing the powers of SARS;
- Tax and the Constitution and the Promotion of Administrative Justice Act with special reference to extensive research by Daniel N. Erasmus in his major thesis on the topic;
- How to prepare for a Tax Audit, including a 7 step approach to managing Tax Risk through practical management principles;
- Tax Administration, the right to Privacy and Property, The Judicial Review of Administrative Action, The Legitimate Expectations Doctrine, and other relevant Constitutional issues;
- Dispute Resolutions with an emphasis on the letter of findings, reasons for an assessment, objection to an assessment, ADR, Tax Appeals and review applications to the High Court;
- Advanced Tax Rulings;
- Suspension of Payment and remission of interest and penalties;
- SARS investigative and inquiry provisions;
- Powers of SARS on refunds and other tax payment provisions; and
- Anticipated legislation on Tax Administration and potential problems for SARS and the taxpayer.
- US$ 1,980.00* once off; or
- Payment terms (4 equal payments) can be arranged – please speak to ;
- Excludes prescribed books.
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT: PAY ONLY US$ 1,683.00 (-15% on full price) if full fees are paid within 10 days of application submission.
*All prices are quoted in US$ as the IITF is an international institution and deals with students in over 20 African countries – please convert to your local currency.
- Silke on Tax Administration – LexisNexis
- Tax Intelligence (xLibris)- Prof. Daniel N. Erasmus
For more information please complete the Inquiry Form below, or contact the student envoy, Lesia du Preez at email@example.com.
- Prof. Daniel N. Erasmus
- Kerry Watkin