Thomas Jefferson School of Law (TJSL), San Diego, USA issues certificates and qualifications for the following Post Graduate Courses in Africa:
- Diploma in Payroll Taxes
- Diploma in Personal Taxes
- Higher Diploma in Taxation
- Advanced Diploma in International Taxation
- Advanced Diploma in Tax Procedural Law
- Advanced Diploma in Transfer Pricing
- Advanced Diploma in Corporate Taxation
The International Institute for Tax and Finance facilitates and organises the above courses for TJSL.
The Thomas Jefferson School of Law is an American Bar Association (ABA) approved tertiary education institution in the US. The ABA is recognized by the US Department of Education, and the states’ equivalents, as the primary accrediting body for US law schools. Thomas Jefferson School of Law is also approved by the American Association of Law Schools. The American Bar Association imposes strict standards of education on Thomas Jefferson School of Law.