Ms. Watkin lectures the following:
BA. LLB, H Dip Tax, H Dip International Tax
Kerry Watkin is a tax risk review team leader and has been involved in complex tax risk review processes over the past five years. Her training and experience has brought her into direct contact with large multi-national corporations, their complex tax review problems and the innovative solutions provided through a methodology that has stood the test of time.
After obtaining a BA and LLB at the University of Witwatersrand, Kerry Watkin’s legal career began at a 100-year old law firm Moss Morris where she completed her articles before joining their tax department headed by Daniel Erasmus. She has been part of this team ever since.
The firm’s diverse client base has equipped Kerry with skills in a variety of areas in the field of taxation. Kerry has also obtained a Higher Diploma in Tax Law and International Tax from the University of Johannesburg.
- Practicing Attorney, admitted by the High Court of South Africa.
- The Law Society of South Africa (The Law Society of the Northern Provinces).
- Registered with the South African Revenue Service as a Tax Practitioner.
- Registered with the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners as a Master Tax Practitioner.
- A substantial number of articles for TAXtalk.co.za.
- A substantial number of seminars on various aspects of Tax Law.
- Lecturer – Advanced Diploma in Tax Administration.