Applications are now being accepted for this course. Click here to visit the course website for more information.
The IITF has put together 6 week HDip Tax/ HDip Tax Refresher course. What is the purpose of this course?
The purpose is two-fold:
- Aimed at people who require knowledge of tax but do not have the time to do a full HDip Tax;
- Aimed at people who have completed the HDip Tax in the last 15 years. This refresher will bring past HDip Tax students up to date & current.
This course takes the standard HDip Tax curriculum and focuses on the key areas in tax that have been affected by change in the past 5 years. The following areas will be paid particular attention to:
- Review of HDip Tax material
- Updates on Tax Law
- Income Tax
- New Tax Administration Bill
- Who and what is SARS – an update on SARS as an organization and where they stand in terms of a global perspective
- Corporate Tax Governance
- Taxpayers’ Remedies
- Latest Tax Cases/ Judgments
- Founders Hill